Air Squadron | Exos Heroes Database
- This is where you can form communities with users and obtain rewards through Air Squadron activities.
- Each Air Squadron has a Master of Air Squadron and a Deputy Master appointed by the Master.
- Gold is required to create an Air Squadron.
- An Air Squadron can have up to 30 members.
- An Air Squadron's ranking can be increased through Air Squadron Battles, which are operated in seasons.
- An Air Squadron's level can be increased by the activities of its members, and its level does not affect its ranking.
- Air Squadron experience points can be obtained through Air Squadron attendance and Exploration.
- There is a limit to the maximum amount of experience points that can be earned by a single member of an Air Squadron.
Air Squadron Emblem
- Air Squadron emblems can be purchased with Wind Wing Tokens that can be earned by exchanging Wing Tokens.
- More emblems become available as an Air Squadron's level increases.
- Only the Master of Air Squadron can purchase emblems.
- This index shows how much the members have contributed to the Air Squadron. Contribution points increase when the member earns
- Air Squadron experience points. Contribution points do not reset and keep accumulating until the member withdraws from the Air Squadron.
- Contribution points are reset upon withdrawing from the Air Squadron.
- A title is granted when you reach a certain amount of contribution points. (The Master and Deputy Master of Air Squadron do not have titles.)
- Titles are divided into 3 levels according to the contribution points earned.
- Sailor: 7,140 contribution points needed
- Bosun: 42,840 contribution points needed
- Chief Mate: 85,680 contribution points needed