Bellower

About

Rarity
Rare
Affinity
Void
Class
Support
Faction
Ogryn Tribes

Aura

Increases Ally SPD in Faction Crypts by 15%.


Power

6 Stars / Level 60

HP 16515
ATK 1013
DEF 914
SPD 99
C. Rate 15
C. DMG 50
Resist 30
ACC 15

In-Game Rating

4.08
Arena Off. Spirit Keep
Arena Def. Magic Keep
Campaign Force Keep
Faction War Void Keep
Clan Boss Ice Golem
Spider Dragon
Minotaur Fire Knight

Skills

Frazzle Level 1

Attacks all enemies. Has a 20% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 1 turn.

Damage based on: [ATK]


  • Block Cooldown Skills

  • Lvl. 2 Damage +5%
  • Lvl. 3 Damage +10%
  • Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Lvl. 5 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%

Mighty Bellow Level 14 turns

Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a 15% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns.

Damage based on: [ATK]


  • Decrease SPD

  • Lvl. 2 Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
  • Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1

Bowl Over Level 15 turns

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

Damage based on: [ATK]


  • Decrease ATK
  • Decrease DEF

  • Lvl. 2 Damage +10%
  • Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Lvl. 5 Cooldown-1

Comments

Leave a Reply